Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Weekend

Yesterday, I got up late and went to the Twinings shop to look around and then I went to a souvenir shop to look for more postcards.  After I had lunch, I went to the computer lab to work on some things and to print off some tickets for my mini break.  Then I went to the store to grab a few things for dinner.  Later, I got ready to go out with some of my classmates to this bar where they have a room full of books, but when we got there that section was closed off.  Some of us decided to go to the Thirsty Bear and get our drinks there.  We stayed there for a couple of hours before we decided to head back to the dorms where we sat outside and talked for a bit.

Today, I got up and started packing for my mini break.  Let me tell you, it is pretty hard to pack for Edinburgh, where it is cold, and Paris, where it is hot, all in a carry on sized bag.  Hopefully I've got all that I need.  Then some of us decided to go shopping at Primark.  That store is massive and crowded. It has 4 floors of stuff.  It is crowded, overwhelming, and hot.  However, I did find a couple of things while I was there.  Once we got back to the dorm, I started to finish packing and had dinner at Nando's with Cassie.  It was pretty good and inexpensive.  Tomorrow will be a long day with an 11 hour bus ride to Edinburgh! Joy!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment