Saturday, July 11, 2015

Wicked

    On Friday, July 10, 2015 we had the day off so I slept in a bit and took my time getting ready for the day.  I did laundry so that I did not have much left before I have to go to Edinburgh and Paris.  Luckily I was the only one in the laundry room until about half way through my washing cycle when someone came down to do some laundry, but she didn't stay and wait like I did.  Once my laundry was done, I went back to my room and folded the laundry and started to pack and organize for when we leave Monday morning.  After that, I went to the grocery store to get some lunch and dinner.

     Later on, I met up with Andrea, Jenny, and Mary Rodgers to go see Wicked.  This was my second time seeing Wicked ever.  I had seen it five years earlier in New Orleans.  It was wonderful to go see because the actors have British accents so they put different inflections in the songs.  Afterwards we stopped and got something to eat and headed back to the dorms.


 Till next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment